As High Risk Holdings, LLC services evolve, we may revise this policy, so please check back frequently. If you have questions about High Risk Holdings, LLC privacy practices please contact us @ email@example.com
This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that High Risk Holdings, LLC does not own or control, or to people that High Risk Holdings, LLC does not employ or manage.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
High Risk Holdings, LLC collects personally identifiable information when you register for a High Risk Holdings, LLC account, and when you use certain High Risk Holdings, LLC products, and services. High Risk Holdings, LLC may also receive personally identifiable information from its resellers and other business partners.
When you register with High Risk Holdings, LLC, we ask for your contact information (such as your name, street address and e-mail address), as well as certain information pertaining to your business, along with billing information such as a bank account and/or credit card number.
In the course of processing a payment transaction, we typically receive from the merchant or financial institution information related to the transaction. This normally includes information about the payment that a consumer has furnished the merchant or financial institution in placing the order.
The personally identifiable information we acquire in processing payment transactions varies according to the nature of the transaction and the way in which merchants or financial institutions are using our payment services.
High Risk Holdings, LLC uses the information collected to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, to process payment transactions, to facilitate billing, and otherwise deliver the payment gateway services. We may also send merchants service announcements, newsletters, and periodic notices about specials, new products and services, and products and services offered by High Risk Holdings, LLC business partners. Personally, identifiable consumer information is used to process payment transactions and for no other purpose.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Protecting personally identifiable information about merchants and consumers is an important part of our business. High Risk Holdings, LLC only shares and discloses personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- we have your consent to share the information.
- we need to share your information with third parties, such as banks and credit card processors, to provide the product or service you have requested.
- in connection with products and services offered by High Risk Holdings, LLC business partners and/or companies who work on behalf of High Risk Holdings, LLC to provide a product or service to you.
- it is appropriate to comply with the law.
- it is necessary to enforce or apply the terms and conditions of our Merchant Agreement and other applicable agreements.
- it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of High Risk Holdings, LLC, our users, or others, which may include the exchange of information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction. In the event that High Risk Holdings, LLC is acquired, merchant account information may be one of the transferred assets.
Information security is vital to our business. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information. The information gathered on secure computers is stored in a locked-down data center. We use firewalls and other security technology and implement and abide by the highest industry-standard security practices, to prevent our computers from being accessed by unauthorized persons.